Get the right fix at the right price with experience you can count on!
Benefit from our experience in servicing CT scanners since 1980!
All of us at C&G love what we do, and almost everything we do is technical. Unlike many service entities, C&G has a vast internal support network at our disposal. Everything we need to get the job done, from a full team of available service engineers to thousands of replacement parts with 24/7/365 availability, is immediately available to us.
We offer the following solutions and have the ability to customize a solution that will best meet your needs.
Contact us today and let us know what we can do for you.
- Service contracts covering parts, labor, and x-ray tubes — customized solutions to meet your needs
- Shared-risk service contracts — ask us how you can save money on your monthly payments with a shared-risk solution
- Billed time and materials — competitively priced hourly service and replacement parts available for non-contractual situations
Take a look at what C&G has to offer and experience our exemplary service for yourself.
- Immediate response throughout the United States and Canada, with locality in the Louisville, KY and Fort Myers, FL areas.
- Proactive pre-troubleshooting saves you downtime — We make an assessment of the problem before leaving our office and make sure to have replacement parts on the site to meet the technician upon arrival.
- Eliminate restock fees — We are self-supported by our in-house inventory and very rarely have to order parts from outside vendors. Because we are in complete control, any parts not used will not be assessed a restock fee.
- OEM-quality service — We always bring systems up to manufacturer specifications. Our response time and efficiency in service matches or exceeds that of the OEM.
- Comprehensive support — Specializing in GE and Toshiba CT scanner systems, from older single slice to newer multi-slice models.