C&G Technologies, Inc.
6209 Gheens Mill Rd
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Panels are removed and prepared for painting.
- All components are vacuumed and detailed.
- Sanding and fiberglass work is completed.
- The system is given a fresh coat of Dupont Imron industrial grade paint.
- Moving parts are checked for wear and lubricated or replaced if needed.
- Everything is assembled and checked for fit and finish.
- System is moved into one of eight custom staging bays and cabled up.
- Inspection and approval by Operations Manager.
- Complete staging of equipment.
- Perform pre-stage scans to determine starting condition of unit.
- Service slip rings and brush blocks. Replace if needed.
- Update database with any technical considerations to be addressed.
- Replace worn components as required such as display CRT, collimator filter, drive motor brushes, etc.
- Optimize xenon detector pressure or, if highlight, run slope & gain tests.
- Any options required are installed and verified.
- Run all final quality assurance testing according to Original Equipment Manufacturer specifications.
- All forms and checklists are completed. System is calibrated, Q/A images are done.
- Inspection and approval by Lead Engineer.
Packing and Shipping
- Panels and covers are attached, wrapped and packed.
- All accessories are identified and boxed.
- Final inspection or cleaning of system finish before shrink wrapping.
- Checklist is completed and signed, database is checked and updated.
- System is loaded, blanket wrapped, and secured on one of our "Air-Ride" trucks.
- Operations Manager signs off on system.